Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are surrounded by loved ones enjoying the holiday. I have so much to be thankful for this year.
1. As always, I am so thankful for my crazy family, I have no clue what I would do without them. We are so dysfunctional but we make it work, and we always have something to laugh about afterwards. I love you guys so much!
2. To my friends ^ in the photos above, the last four years at school have been incredible. I am so thankful for all the memories I have to look back on. And I can't wait to see where we all end up in the near future. <3
3. Brian, yep, you get your own little section. I love you. The last two years have been incredible, I am so thankful to have you in my life. You have pried me out of my shell and have helped me look at the world in a new way. Thank you.
4. My college education, I am so blessed to have been given the opportunity to refine my design skills the last four years. My classes have pushed me outside my comfort zone, helping me become a more confident and independent woman. I have grown so much.
5. My job, home, food, clothing, etc.
I am so fortunate for everything in my life. I have to cut this post short in order to get the table and food ready...I just wanted to share. What are all of you thankful for?