- Grey fabric as tall as you are and twice as wide as your body.
- Black felt - a sheet or two to make eyes the size you want.
- White fabric - half a yard - yard.
- Red fabric - half a yard - yard.
- A bag of stuffing or foam to add to the nose and fins.
- Glue gun or sewing machine.
I simply purchased scrap pieces of fabric for this costume and lucked out. I have no clue what the measurements were - I just held up the fabric and could tell it would work. This is my approach to a lot of things....cooking, thirfting... Anywho! I also used a glue gun to put this costume together since I was down at school and sans my sewing machine. It worked out just fine! I hope this helped you out or gave you some Halloween costume inspiration.
Have a beautiful day everyone :]