Friday, January 27, 2012
Arielle, from Humble Pie Vintage passed this blog award on to me the other day. Her blog is one of my favorite reads. She posts fun stories and photos along with interesting facts and quotes. You should definitely check her blog out today because I really think you will enjoy it :]
This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers. Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and visit them.
The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
I am passing this award on to 5 lovely bloggers:
1. In the Light of Style- Erica is an incredible blogger with quite an eye for style, which only makes sense seeing as her focus in school is Apparel Merchandising and Design. Her fashion blog is a beautiful collection of personal photos and stories which highlight her unique style. If you are looking for outfit inspiration you must check out her blog!
2. Blythe Ponytail Parades- Violet's blog is such a great find. Violet is a very talented photographer and her blog keeps you up to date with her latest work. Her blog covers it all - life, fashion, inspiration, DIY's and much, much more. Oh, and if you didn't catch it in her blog's title - she is very into Blythe as well :]
3. Lost Cabin- Toni's blog is a new favorite of mine. Her and her husbands blog covers a wide variety of topics from design, music, film, and photography - to life, fashion, books and more. I really enjoy the newest addition to the blog "Meet the Maker" posts on Mondays. These posts highlight small business owners and their company's. Check out this fun blog today.
4. My Billie- Melanie is a really cool girl with a great blog. Her blog has plenty creative DIY tutorials to keep you busy - you have to check out her DIY post about how to make a Roscharch necklace!! Her blog also has outfit posts, photography, and stories to keep you inspired :]
5. Roni Feels Nostalgic- Roni is a very sweet girl with a wonderful lifestyle blog. I am so glad I found her blog because she is very down to earth and takes the time to read and respond to what her followers have to say :] On her blog she documents her life, outfits, and adventures. You should definitely stop by and say hello!
***Ladies in the post - please don't feel obligated to repost this if you don't want to. I just thought that is was fun and I was excited to have it passed on to me. I also wanted to share some of my favorite reads :]