There are 5 rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them
1. I am afraid to dance. Most people love to shake their groove thangs - and don't get me wrong, I have danced - I am absolutely terrified of it however.
2. If I am home more likely than not I am in a pair of pjs. I like to be comfy, what can I say?
3. I have a dent in my forehead due to shingles (I blurred it out in the picture above). I got shingles on my face over a year ago and it nearly ended up in my eye. OUCH. Unfortunately they only give the vaccination to senior citizens.
4. I talk to my dog. Literally, full on conversations while we are out and about walking. I am that crazy dog lady.
5. I am terrified of heights. I can't even stand next to the banister on the top floor of the mall.
6. I eat cookies like it is my job. Oreos are banned from the apartment.
7. I graduated Cum Laude.
8. One of my all time favorite tv shows growing up was H.R. PufNstuf reruns. Jack Wild was just too cute.
9. I still haven't mastered the art of wearing high heels. Why wear something that hurts you?
10. I have been to the highest peak in Germany (the Zugspitze).
11. 11 is my lucky number since it is my birthday.
Questions from Jessa:
1. What is your favorite flower?
2. Who is your style crush?
3. What is your favorite commercial?
Umm... I am not sure. I don't watch much t.v. since we don't have cable.
4. If you could change your name what would it be?
Penelope or Olive - My future children's names ;]
5. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An Anesthesiologist (they put you to sleep before a surgery). I kid you not. I did a science project in 7th grade about it and won first place.
6. What is your current goal?
Finding a job.
7. What is your worst habit?
Eating when I am bored, orrrr apologizing for everything.
8. Why did you start blogging?
I started out with livejournal in middle school and got hooked on being connected to a larger community. I also had xanga, myspace, facebook, tumblr, and now here I am. I had been reading others blogs for quite some time and loved that it was a creative outlet. I also love designing layouts...so it was a win-win situation for me.
9. How did you come up with your blog's name?
I spent two months trying to come up with a name. One day my roommate and I were walking home and I told her I was having a difficult time with it. Off the top of her head she blurted out ShyScout. As soon as she said it I knew that was what is was supposed to be.
10. What is your blogging pet peeve?
Posts that go on way too long. I am guilty of this too (take a gander at this post for example) but am trying to work on it. It isn't that I don't want to read all of it - just break it up into a few posts, or work on being more concise. ALSO DON'T SPAM MY BLOG! I hate one sentence comments that say "cute blog, you have a new follower...please follow me back in return." Every so often it is genuine, but you can usually tell right away when it is not.
11. Who is your blogger crush?
Katie from Skunkboy Creatures. She has the cutest page, content, and style.
I will not be passing this along, mainly because it seems that it has been passed on to so many of you. Also, it is the beginning of the week and I know you are all busy bees. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. I will see you all tomorrow!