Hi all! Hope you are enjoying the rest of your weekends. Mine was a lot of fun. Friday was girls night out - we hit up the town and I ran in to my junior prom date (I didn't actually know him when we went to the dance - my friend set us up because I really wanted to go - pretty sure we only said five words to each other at the dance) haha. Yesterday I spent the afternoon thrifting. Today my mom and I are going on a tour of Mies van der Rohe's Farnsworth House, needles to say I am prettttty excited.
1. Celebrated my dad's birthday with an angel food cake and mocha frosting.
2. Found an old polaroid from when I met Johnny Depp.
3. Played with the miniature farm animals at Hobby Lobby while Brian looked at frames.
4. My stylish surprise from Modcloth came. I will show it off with better photos later in the week :]
5. My cucumbers are growing!!
6. Awesome thrift find. Stitched Native American portrait.
Feel free to follow me on Instagram if your don't already.
Have a beautiful Sunday everyone.