Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Just Your Average Selfie

Hi All! Another Wardrobe Wednesday post here. Today, however, all I have is a selfie taken on my cell phone from a week back to share. Haha. Some weeks it is just too cold outside (and you also forget your tripod in the back of your car sitting in your parents driveway)... Anwyho, I figured I would switch it up and show you my "on the go" look.

IMG_5796

I am trying on brunette for the new year...

Outfit Details: Frames and Fortune dress - ModCloth & A Wink of Whimsical Wedge - ModCloth.

I have had an eye on this Eva Franco dress for over a year now and I could finally justify buying it as an early Christmas prezzie to myself when ModCloth's Black Friday sale rolled around this year. The dress fit like a glove and I couldn't be happier that I scooped up one of the last dresses they had in stock - phew! I have only worn it out once to a diner, but I received quite a few compliments that night. One of my goals for this year is to compliment people more often - strangers & loved ones - something so simple can easily brighten someone's day.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post - I will be sharing with you some special moments from a wedding I shot in October.

Have a beautiful day!

20 comments:

  1. This is a lovely dress and I adore your hair and the color. I like your goal, it can sometimes be hard to hand out compliments, I'm always fearful that people will take it the wrong way.

    <3Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always get nervous talking to people in general, but this should help and hopefully it brightens their day a bit.

      Delete
  2. Adorable dress! I just love that you paired with red shoes! That's my favorite color combo! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a hard time matching up the red shoes with things but I thought this dress was perfect for it :]

      Delete
  3. Looking gorgeous Allison! Loving your specs and your spec printed dress. Happy New Year! Glad to see you're blogging again :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy belated New Year :] It is good to be back!!

      Delete
  4. you look so lovely! those wedges are super cute & the dress looks like it fits perfectly. love your resolution to compliment people more -- i think it can really make someone's day!

    xo,
    gabby
    Like A Little Fox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would like to spread some kindness a bit more this year if I can :]

      Delete
  5. I love the new hair colour. It suits you so much and that dress is uber adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair and dress are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is so cute and looks SO good on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair looks fantastic brunette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress, Allison!
    You look stunning as a brunette.

    I love that one of your goals is to compliment people more often.
    I know it makes everyone feel good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Danielle.

      I hope it can brighten some peoples days :]

      Delete
  10. Love this! Love your glasses, im on the hunt for new ones :)
    -Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got these from Ditto online. You should check them out. They have an awesome selection and you can try them on virtually :]

      Delete
  11. Small Business Phone Service are becoming increasingly more popular as organizations realize the many benefits that come with these integrated communication solutions

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...