Saturday, February 11, 2012

Headshots pt. 2

Hi all. Lazy day around the ranch. Just met with the client and they loved the website I designed for them :] It goes live on Wednesday so I will have to show it off once it is up. I am so excited to have my first website design for a business up an running. Other than that I am just looking for jobs. Woohoo.

I thought I would try a cutesy DIY tutorial today for Valentines day, but once I got to the store I was overwhelmed and over the holiday haha. I will be posting a cute post about me and my man on Valentines day however. In the mean time here are some of the headshots I took of my brothers girlfriend. I had posted my brothers headshot awhile back so I thought it might be fun to show the ones his lady picked. I think they turned out pretty well. Let me know which one you like best. Thanks!



Isn't she pretty? She is going to be a Broadway star as well so look out for her in a few years.

Have a great weekend everyone!

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on designing your first website and your brothers girlfriend is so pretty with the cutest smile. I like the photo with her in the pink top just for the contrast in colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think she is using that one for a specific audition :]

      Delete
  2. Yay for your first website design! And she is lovely! Her hair is gorgeous :)
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great pictures and your boyfriends girlfriend is just stunning, I like the one in her with the pink top as well, it brings out her smile.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, the 3rd one. I like the 3rd one best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous! I love her smile. You did a really good job yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she looks stunning in pink! I might just be biased to that particular picture now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is stunning and I love her dimples! I have always wish I had dimples and I am always jealous when I see them! Gorgeous girl and photos!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    CAKED Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful smile u have =)))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the last pic... the composition rocks... I don't do headshots much, but I have taken a few for my sweet cousin who moved off to Los Angeles. They're fun to shoot! very cute pics! xoxo B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :] I just take them for my bro and his girlfriend. They will get legit ones once they graduate though.

      Delete

Newer Older Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...