For today's Most Wanted Monday I thought it would be fun to show off some tattoos I have fallen in love with recently. My mother specifically told me she couldn't handle if I got another one this weekend, so of course I want another now (see my tattoo here). Just one on my inner arm, or maybe my thigh? Hmmmm. Obviously I don't have enough thought put in to it to get one...just yet.
1. Poppies - Sang Noir.
2. Orchids - Davie Hale.
3. Bouquet - Josh Cerny, formerly at Steady Tattoo. Now at Live Fast Die Young Tattoos.
4. Tattoo Commission - Nan Lawson.
5. Fox - Unsure of artist, found on Baked Fish's Photostream.
6. Bird/floral - Unsure of artist, found on Mariah is on Fire's photostream.
Not Katie's from Skunkyboy...but close-ish (?).
7. Grandad cameo - Miguel Angel Tattoo.
8. Cameo - Katie's Pencil Box.
Basically - put some flowers, cute animals, and a vintage frame around it and - BAM! I kid, sort of. Looking to get some new ink, or have any recently acquired some? Let me know! I would love to see/hear about it :] Happy Monday y'all!
**If you know the artists of the tattoos above please let me know so that I can fix the links on my pinterest and credit them. I hate when people pin things without the proper links attached.